Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

flsunshine

New Endoscopy

Rate this topic

I just had an Endoscopy a couple of days ago. I am awaiting the results (Biopsy).  I was told I had stomach inflammation. Stomach aches, bloating. I have felt I have Celiac Disease Or some sort Of Gluten Sensitivity. I realized I had a lot of the other symptoms also when I started researching Celiac. I didn't realize all the other symptoms that go along with it. I have migraines - I take daily Topamax for Migraines, and then Immitrex prn. I have been told I have IBS, I have chronic back ache, fatigue. I am a 45 year old female, to put it bluntly seems to be going through menopause - as periods just stopped suddenly last year..I read that can also be part of it. So I am not trying to self diagnose, but anyone else have these symptoms? I just feel tired, run down. I want to be more active but my body doesn't want to. I am slightly overweight, but don't eat a lot, but feel hungry even after I eat - I will sometimes feel full after I eat a few bites, but then feel hungry later on. If it isn't Celiac then I am not sure. Thanks for any response :)

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

My daughter was diagnosed with Celiacs. She's 17 but had a lot of your symptoms. She was always tired, stomach aches, she could not even finish a meal without having to run to the bathroom.  Hope you find out soon... The good news is after she went gluten free she started to feel so much better. Good luck to you!

Join eNewsletter