mfalbo

4 year old son got tested

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone!  It has been a while since I've been on here but you guys have been so great helping make sense of things.  I have 2 sons and I've tested my 10 year old and he is negative and I just recently got my 4 year old tested because of some behavioral issues and rashes and they ordered a TTG IGG with his value being .90 and the range is less than 15 is negative and then ordered IgA immunoglobulin which came back positive with the value of 240.  When I got tested it was a fluke because my labs were off but I had no intestinal issues but my tests came back very obviously positive.  So I'm just wondering what his results mean and does he have it too?  I'm a bit confused, thank you so so much guys!

Mandy

13 hours ago, mfalbo said:

Hi Everyone!  It has been a while since I've been on here but you guys have been so great helping make sense of things.  I have 2 sons and I've tested my 10 year old and he is negative and I just recently got my 4 year old tested because of some behavioral issues and rashes and they ordered a TTG IGG with his value being .90 and the range is less than 15 is negative and then ordered IgA immunoglobulin which came back positive with the value of 240.  When I got tested it was a fluke because my labs were off but I had no intestinal issues but my tests came back very obviously positive.  So I'm just wondering what his results mean and does he have it too?  I'm a bit confused, thank you so so much guys!

Mandy

His TTG is .90 which is less than one and the range is less than 15 is negative.  His IgA (is that the IgA deficiency test?) is a 240.  What's the lab range?  It sounds normal.  But are you talking about a TTG IgA?  If that's the case then it could be positive.  

Missing some valuable data here, Mom!