julle2424

Does this look like DH?

Rate this topic

DH can look like that but so can many other skin conditions. The only way to know would be to get a dh biopsy.

Tell us more about how it acts please.

What symptoms of celiac do you have?

If I don't reply for a while it's because I'm dealing with Hurricane Matthew & may be terribly busy or have lost power.

1 hour ago, squirmingitch said:

DH can look like that but so can many other skin conditions. The only way to know would be to get a dh biopsy.

Tell us more about how it acts please.

What symptoms of celiac do you have?

If I don't reply for a while it's because I'm dealing with Hurricane Matthew & may be terribly busy or have lost power.

My son is attending university in Daytona Beach.  He and his roommates have just evacuated.   Stay safe!

Thanks Fundog. I'm inland about 65 mi. from Jacksonville & can you believe it we are not yet under any watches or warnings. Yay! In my area we have tons of huge old oaks & any wind & rain makes limbs break & fall on the power lines so I don't expect to escape without power failures. I hope we escape everything else. 

I hope your son & his roommates don't get stuck just sitting on I-95. They can be stuck for hours & hours. Where were they heading for, do you know?

1 hour ago, squirmingitch said:

My mother lives in Inglis, three hours from Daytona.  The boys are going there.  Inglis is also under a storm warning, but the students in Daytona were told to bug out. So they did. Some of the kids are trying to make it to Orlando.

They should be okay there. They have time to get there as long as they don't need gas which they may not be able to get and if the roads aren't clogged with other evacuees. At least they won't be relying on getting a hotel room!