Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease Read more... ×

Rate this topic

i went gluten free without being tested now im getting tested so i went back to eat gluten and everything tastes weird  bread, pizza, cookies everything has a really Strong taste and im actually not enjoying this at all it doesnt taste the same as before i went gluten free it tastes bad and Strong and weird it has been 2 weeks eating gluten and everytime it tastes like that :/

and also everytime i eat normal amounts of fat foods i feel nauseous i wonder why that is

Well, I didn't have to go through that. Got diagnosed before going gluten free. But it's my understanding that you only need about one slice of bread per day to get tested

Intriguing and I have no explanation but this is making me rethink my bucket list of foods. Hope I enjoy mine if I ever end up dying. >.> odd thing I have a list of foods my family is to bring me if I am dying for me to enjoy. Top of the list is a monte cristo -_- will be really quite sad if it taste bad to me after over 4 years gluten-free.

PS for the test you do not have to eat much just about half a slice of bread a day to get your antibodies up and doing it over time. SO if your not enjoying the gluten feast you might cut back to the minimum amount.