Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest atlchris

Atlanta Ga, Anyone Else?

Wow, I am impressed how many on this forum are from Atlanta. I currently live in Canton but Im about to move to Kennesaw. I might have to check out some of these meeting as well.

I'm in dunwoody. And you know, it's really not that suprising it's it's really every 1 in 200.... What's suprising is that there aren't more.

Guest jhmom

I live in Canton too! What a small world we live in! I have not attended the support group meetings in Cobb or Gwinnett, maybe one day I will be able too. :)

I'm a "new" celiac (just diagnosed a few weeks ago) and live in Peachtree Corners (near Norcross/Dunwoody area). One child who is 20 months old and runs the world. :D

I'm in Atlanta as well, near Lilburn and Lawrenceville (closer to Snellville) - but I go to school at Emory so I'm there most of the year.

I'd love to meet all of you and go to any meetings/dinners you know of :)

I'm in Atlanta as well, near Lilburn and Lawrenceville (closer to Snellville) - but I go to school at Emory so I'm there most of the year.

I'm in Decatur--at Emory as well, for grad school. What do you study, Sokie?

I'm a Freshman at Emory. I just got diagnosed at the beginning of this year and kept getting sick at school so im home for a little while but I'll be back in Atlanta for summer sessions.

I'm a Freshman at Emory. I just got diagnosed at the beginning of this year and kept getting sick at school so im home for a little while but I'll be back in Atlanta for summer sessions.

Hi everyone. I live in Stone Mountain and work in Atlanta. Glad there are so many of us here.

Susan

Such a small world! I graduated from Emory with my B.A. in psych. I received my M.A. from another university. Nice to meet you all!

I currently live southeast of Atlanta.

-Julie