Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mahee34

Completely Frustrated

Ok so i'm completely frustrated, hence the title....Does anyone poop more than normal? it isn't always like D but it always seems like an emergency and it's almost everyday. I can't even tell you the last time that I felt normal. It's getting to the point that I won't go out much anymore because I'm afraid I won't find a bathroom in time....I've posted something like this before and everyone said that maybe I'm mysteriously glutening myself. But i'm not, I barely eat anything at all because I just want to know what is going on. I'm on an anti-spasmatic and an anti-anxiety but nothing seems to be helping. I just want to know if i'm the only one who deals with this. I think maybe it's in my head, but how do I stay positive when I've had so many issues with it.

I have that kind of thing too, and I'm also on an anti-spaz, though I try to take it only if I need it. I would guess that you're not totally healed yet, and your body has to figure out how to be normal again. If you went through having constant D for years, it may take longer than expected to get back to normal. I'm right there with you!

Normalcy is coming! :lol:

And you probably need to eat a bit more, it will help your body to normalize with a more balanced and complete diet.

Guest CD_Surviver

you could be intolerent or allergic to other thing such as corn or sesame because i think i am intorent to corn or something because wheni eat certain gluten free foods i get the same reaction.

Lauren