• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Lister

Burger King

Rate this topic

I work at a burger king currently so im always around the food, on the bad side its anoying to be around food all the time but on the good side i can controle the cross contamantion so i dont have to worry at all but i was just wondering if anyone eats at BKs and if so what can we have from there, i tried to have a angus pattey ( what i thought was 100% beef) and it led to D, and i only had half the pattey so i figure thats probably got something in it like a filler or something. I know breaded foods are out of the question i guess im asking about like burger meat, there chicken, and mustard and what not

I work at a burger king currently so im always around the food, on the bad side its anoying to be around food all the time but on the good side i can controle the cross contamantion so i dont have to worry at all but i was just wondering if anyone eats at BKs and if so what can we have from there, i tried to have a angus pattey ( what i thought was 100% beef) and it led to D, and i only had half the pattey so i figure thats probably got something in it like a filler or something. I know breaded foods are out of the question i guess im asking about like burger meat, there chicken, and mustard and what not

I read that the fries were ok because they were made in a dedicated fryer, and I have had them with no problem. I know you don't want to live on fries, but hey, it is a start.

The BK web site lists whether or not foods have wheat. The burger patty is 100 percent beef. Consumers these days simply will not tolerate a hamburger patty with "fillers" so 100 percent beef is pretty much what you find any more.

richard

I eat at BK. I order a whopper with cheese with no bun. I only recommend you take a real fork and a real knife, because the plastic ones don't cut the meat!

our frys are cooked in a seperate fryer but they are slightly batterd so im not sure if those are the best idea but i will read the box next time i work and get back to u on those