• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

I got some 100% natural tyson chicken breasts, i know most chicken is usualy gluten free but im trying to be uber carefull because im finally starting to feel alot better. It has broth injected though, as broth is usualy just chicken juices i did not think anything of it and purchased the chicken. I got it home and realised the broth has ingrediants

Broth- chicken broth, Sea salt, Flavorings

i know the chicken broth is fine and so is the sea salt but what could hte flavorings be- i have emailed tyson and there automatic response told me they would get back to me withen 30 days.. its been 5 so far and i really wanna eat my chicken because its pooring down rain and i dont want to have to walk 5 miles to get to a store. Should i just risk it since usualy flavorings would not be gluten or has anyone had these?? there boneless skinless brests 100% natural thanks for any advice, i will probably not respond so im saying thank you in advance im trying to lower my number of posts since i noticed i was beeing a post aholic for a while

LOL it's okay a lot of us are postaholics. Does the company have an 800 number you can call? It's probably safe, but is there a meat counter at a grocery or health food store where you can buy just plain all natural meat?

Does their website have any FAQ that may have that question or is there a number you could get either on the bag or on their website to call?

Post all you want....I'm a postaholic sometimes too and alot of people are so no need to feel bad about that

nope thats why i got tyson, its the only brand that i can find that has less stuff added :( and ther 180 is always down

not to my knowllege my town sucks for that sorta thing, the only places that even sell meat is safeway,albertsons,winco,co-op and none of those have a meat counter just a deli but no fresh chicken

hey thanks sweeeet chicken tonight no more pork its time to celebrate lol

well looks like i have to walk to the store anyways :( i ruined the chicken grrrrrrrrrrr that was 8 dollers worth of chicken i had to throw away :( o well i guess down to the store i go

alright i went out and got the chicken and cooked it and ate it. So if i get a reaction i will post it but i hope not lol. All i had with it was some Minute Rice, Misson Corn Tortias so if i do get a reaction i will know its from the chicken. I will say though these are the best thickest and juicest breasts i have ever cooked- of course i used my grill so that could have made a diffrence in the juice facter. but man was it good chicken

well its been about a hour since i ate and i usualy get fairly fast reactions so it looks like the chicken is safe, its really good chicken if any of you have tyson around you i would advise getting some its seriusly some of the juicest chicken i have had in a long time

alright i went out and got the chicken and cooked it and ate it. So if i get a reaction i will post it but i hope not lol. All i had with it was some Minute Rice, Misson Corn Tortias so if i do get a reaction i will know its from the chicken. I will say though these are the best thickest and juicest breasts i have ever cooked- of course i used my grill so that could have made a diffrence in the juice facter. but man was it good chicken

well its been about a hour since i ate and i usualy get fairly fast reactions so it looks like the chicken is safe, its really good chicken if any of you have tyson around you i would advise getting some its seriusly some of the juicest chicken i have had in a long time

I came across this post after all of the action! LOL I am glad that it was good, and I hope you are still reaction-free!