Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRUMI1968

Public Restroom Handsoap

Which dish soap brand were you using that had gluten in it? :ph34r: Is there a way to tell on the bottle? (I'm assuming "Evil Gluten" is not marked as an ingredient) I am a newly diagnosed Celiac who is just changing his way of life, I am committing to banishing the stuff from my home entirely... never even thought of dish soap!

Thanks!

It was Ecover - the only product they have with gluten - the aloe and something. I just get BioKleen now - they carry no products with gluten. I use their laundry soap too. We're the eco-household. Good luck.

I use The Raw Choice Himalayan Crystal Salt. (www.therawchoice.com). Be forewarned this stuff is $9.00 a small bottle. There are other brands of Himalayan crystal salt as well - if you google it, you'll find some. It's pretty interesting - the structural comparison between table salt, sea salt, and crystal salt. Who knows....but it's good. If you do get the Raw Choice kind, watch out - it comes out fast. You can feel the money falling out of your pocket with every shake. I got mine at the food co-op.
Thanks, did you get the grinder? LL