Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lpellegr

Pf Chang's Now Open In Princeton Nj

A PF Chang's just opened at the Marketfair Mall in Princeton on Rt. 1. I called and they said they understand the gluten-free menu and how not to cross-contaminate - I sure hope so. There are no other local restaurants around Princeton/Trenton with specifically gluten-free food without driving a while (Red Robin near Neshaminy, Outback up Rt 1 near Edison), so I hope this is good! I plan to try it out soon. And I pass it on my way home, so maybe I can get take-out.... Ooh, I'm starting to drool.

Lee

I never liked bread anyway.....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I personally have had really good luck with PF's.

I like the chicken lettuce wraps, and moo goo gai pan.

Make sure to ask them, if you order out, to put stickers on each thing that is from the gluten-free menu.

Quod me nutrit, me destruit

:P Lucky devil! The closest to us is an hour or more away. Since it's next to the nearest Whole Foods as well, we make it a "all day" event. :D

Have fun at PF Changs! Order some singapore noodles for me!

Ate there on Wednesday night (in Princeton!) -- everything was great and I even ordered some for take out for lunch the next day.

Fantastic.

If you're in that area.......there's a Cheeburger Cheeburger across from Quakerbridge Mall. They have a "build your own salad" that is filling -- and they will wipe down the milkshake machines to make a "safe" milkshake. Yum!!!! I recommend that banana shake.

Amy

Gluten Free since 4/05 - adult onset

Symptoms for 4+ years prior

Immediate family tests negative

No Known family members w/ celiac disease

I dont know how close you are to it, but they are putting a Carrabbas in East Brunswick. On Route 18 where the old Chi Chis was. They are also putting a PF Changs in Hamilton Square. I can hardly wait. We are only about a half hour from there. Before this one, the closest Changs was in Atlantic City! I am glad you had a good experience, I hope the one in Hamilton is as good.

There is also a Red Robin in the Hamilton Marketplace if you are ever in the area!

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

A PF Chang's just opened at the Marketfair Mall in Princeton on Rt. 1. I called and they said they understand the gluten-free menu and how not to cross-contaminate - I sure hope so. There are no other local restaurants around Princeton/Trenton with specifically gluten-free food without driving a while (Red Robin near Neshaminy, Outback up Rt 1 near Edison), so I hope this is good! I plan to try it out soon. And I pass it on my way home, so maybe I can get take-out.... Ooh, I'm starting to drool.

Let me know how it goes--I'm not far from there :)

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

The closest PF Changs to us is in another country. I guess Boise, Idaho would be the closest. According to Google Maps it's roughly a 16 hour 20 minute drive. :blink: 1553km. I'm impressed with the detailed directions, but it doesn't say how long they are allowing for bathrooms breaks, stopping for gasoline, etc.

Huh, they have 4 Red Robins in Edmonton. I didn't know that. That's only about 3 hours away.

Linda, Mom to Ty (11 years old)

Ty was diagnosed by blood test June 7/05

biopsy Aug 11/05, diagnosis confirmed Aug 18/05

Mom, Dad and big brother Celiac-free.