This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Hello, I'm New Here....

JackieM

JackieM Newbie

Actually I accidentally came upon this sight while looking up websites on Johnny Rivers. When I clicked on google search for him, just a few sites down was this the mention of gluten free web site and his name within that post. I found that rather unusual so I clicked on it. I clicked on it, to see where someone named, Dingogirl made a post about him.

Johnny Rivers is a WONDERFUL singer, and I have seen him and had the pleasure of meeting him! He has the bluest eyes, and he sounds even better now than ever. What a handsome man! The few times that I have spoken to him, he has been so generous, soft spoken and his concerts (the couple that I have attended are never a let down.) It would be great to talk to any fans that he might have here! I have enjoyed his 60's music since for a long time. So anyway, I was looking at this site, and became intrigued by this forum on gluten free diet. I plan on reading a lot to see what this diet is all about and see if it could help me. I have had some digestive problems, as well as thyroid problems, and wonder if this could help me. First I need to get educated. So maybe I have come to a place where not only can I find out if this site could help me physically, but might meet a few people who enjoy Johnny Rivers music! Ok, I'm back to seeing if I can find any websites about Johnny Rivers to read about, that is how I got here as I said. Looking forward to hearing from anyone here. Looking forward to reading more on this Gluten Free Diet!! :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Lisa Mentor

Welcome, with hopes you can learn a little from us, but I expect more from DingoGirl :P

Oh, my, the world wide web. I, too, once googled a medical inquiry and found my OWN post.

DingoGirl, there is someone at the door for you. :P

dlp252 Apprentice

Well, hello and welcome!

JackieM Newbie
Well, hello and welcome!

Thank you to both, dlp and mother goose for the replies, and for the welcome. I am looking forward to getting acquainted with everyone.

JackieM Newbie
Well, hello and welcome!

Thank you to both, dlp and mother goose for the replies, and for the welcome. I am looking forward to getting acquainted with everyone.

Jackie

JackieM Newbie

Excuse the double post. When I tried to reply it said I couldn't reply, so I tried again, and oops.....then there were two. It might take me awhile to get used to posting, so meanwhile bear with me, please. From what I have read so far, it seems that there are a lot of very caring and understanding people here, and you have a lot of fun thrown into it all!

mamaw Community Regular

Hi Jackie & welcome to our celiac world.

Yes, you probably will learn more here than you probably want to know.Celiac disease is a complex mix of symptoms, everyone feeling just a tad different.....

I would suggest that some testing be done because if this is your problem you would want to get a handle on it asap.

And I agree Johnny Rivers is great........

hope you enjoy this site full of educational & some uneducational info.......

mamaw

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived