Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gfsara1103

The Best Life Diet By Bob Green

It is so difficult to find a healthy diet out there that is also gluten-free. I am so limited on the diets out there. Has anyone tried "The best life diet", by Bob Green? I wanted to buy the book but i don't know if i should waste my money if it wouldnt help someone on a gluten-free diet. I need healthy gluten-free options! :rolleyes:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I can't help you about the book, as I haven't seen it. But, when I'm considering a book, if I can get it at the library, I'll check it and review it first before I buy - and IF I buy it, I always try to find a used book online at much less the price of a new book.

As far as the "diet" - iit's really just a matter of learning what is safe to eat and what isn't. It's always good to start out with whole foods such as meat, veggies and fruit, and rice, and then introduce other foods one at a time so you can be certain about what you may or may not be reacting to, if you do react.

Nini, a member on this forum, has a "Newbie Kit" on her website that is very helpful in listing safe and unsafe foods, and other products. Here's a link to her site - scroll down to the bottom and you'll find the link to the Newbie Kit

Stick around on this forum and read all you can. You'll be up to speed on the diet very quickly.

Valda

Enterolab results: ...two genes for gluten intolerance ...casein intolerance

other sensitivities: corn, eggs, soy, potato, tapioca

Hypoglycemic

Sensitivity to high EMFs [electromagnetic frequency] (limits my time in front of the computer)

Living a healthier, happier life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.Psalm 139: 9,10