Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

January Flower

Major Bathroom Issuses

I got majorly glutened, i ate some pizza that was supposed to be safe. I felt fine for three days later and thought everything was fine until MAJOR D hit me at WORK!

I've just been diagnosed a little over a month ago. As soon as i took out the gluten the FOUL smelling gas is gone, and my stools are actually formed! I was so happy.

Is the foul smelling gas something that happens to anyone else?? And its just scary cuz when i do get D i end up being in the bathroom three times in an hour, there is a serious amount of waste that exists my body fast~!!

My doctor told me to take some Probiotics. Does anyone else take them? Do they help?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Ugh. Lots of things change going gluten-free, I certainly had less foul gas. :rolleyes: Not that I'm admitting to having it before! ;)

I take probiotics, lots of them because I'm on so many antibiotics for Lyme Disease. I take Metagenics Ultra Flora, Theralac, and VSL#3 (the last one is meant to be under a doctor's supervision but it's not a prescription). These have a variety of different kinds of bacteria. I highly recommend probiotics for everyone!

gluten-free 12/05

diagnosed with Lyme Disease 12/06

Yep, had the foul smelling gas, D and deformed stools too. Now its gone. I am taking well fermented, home made kefir as probiotic. It works good. I am a person for trying alternative therapies to just taking whatever the doc hands out. Hope you feel better soon.

Gluten intolerant - self diagnosed 2007 (not willing to do gluten challenge) and anemic

no dairy, soy, legumes, eggs, sugar, chocolate

no baked and processed foods (also gluten-free bakery) and high GI (due to hypoglycemia)

enjoy brown rice, buckwheat, quinoa and polenta instead

neurological symptoms flare up when glutened and in times of stress

following paleo diet, lots of raw fruit and veg, omega 3 oils, nuts

I feel heathy and able to function for the first time in my life. Thank God.

Organic food gives a great advantage.

Kefir rules!

On a mission to get rid of Candida overgrowth after a stressful event dropped my immune system. On a strict anti-candida diet using herbs and natural remedies. No meds or drugs to make it worse thanks.

http://www.gilbertssyndrome.com/candida.php

http://www.candidasupport.org/candida.html

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    kberry01529
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts