Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buck22

Daily Wellness/meal Journal

What software does everyone use to record what you've eaten and daily wellness? I've been trying to use Windows Calendar, but find it quuite cumbersome.

Thanks,

Richard

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Richard,

You could use www.mypyrmidtracker.gov.

Once you register you can just record what you eat and print it out. It also can keep track of the calories and nutrients you eat. I am registered there an like it.

Susan

Dairy/Cesain free Oct. 2005

Gluten free June 2006

Puts on "dunce cap"

Ummmm, people keep track of what they eat, should we do that seriously? <_<

Lets see, yesterday I ate 1 single serve can of carrots, 1/2 of a steak, 2 servings of pepperoni, 1 serving of cheese (cant eat pepperoni with out cheese ya know, but that reminds me to go cracker shopping), 4 mini reeses peanut butter cups, 2 apples, 2 applesauce single serve containers, single serving of canned peas and 4 gluten-free cookies

Today I had steak, baked tater, salad and have my daily apple sitting on my desk waiting.

Just my .00000002 cents worth

If I knew what I was doing years ago I would have half a clue today!

Richard,

Once you register you can just record what you eat and print it out. It also can keep track of the calories and nutrients you eat. I am registered there an like it.

Susan

Found out that there was an "a" missing in the address. Try this:

http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov/

4/2007 Positive IGA, TTG Enterolab results, with severe malabsorption: Two DQ2 celiac genes--highest possible risk.

gluten-free since 4/22/07; SF since 7/07; 3/08 & 7/08 high sugar levels in stool (i.e. cannot break down carbs) digestive enzymes for carbs didn't help; 7/18/08 started SCD as prescribed by my physician (MD).

10/2000 dx LYME disease; 2008 clinical dx CELIAC; Other: hypothyroid, allergies, dupuytrens, high mercury levels

Guest jokamo
Richard,

Susan

Piccolo, how do you use the tracker when you eat gluten free foods? Because usually I don't know how big my serving really is, or how many calories it has. I would like to do this, but I am not sure how to go about it with gluten-free foods. :blink:

I use www.dietwatch.com mainly because I have all my own recipes added there from the past (even the non-gluten free, which I can't use anymore...but I digress).

A good , FREE site is www.fitday.com which also has a good journaling feature.

~Laura

Diagnosed by biopsy 2/12/07. Negative blood tests. Gluten-free (except for accidents) since 2/15/07. DQ2.5 (HLA DQA1*05:DQB1*0201)

Son, age 18, previously delayed growth 3rd percentile weight, 25th percentile height (5'3" at age 15). Negative blood work. Endoscopy declined. Enterolab positive 3/12/08. Gene results: HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0201 HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0503 Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 2,1(Subtype 2,5) Went gluten-free, casein-free 3/15/08. Now 6'2" (Over six feet!) and doing great.

"Great difficulties may be surmounted by patience and perseverance." Abigail Adams (1744-1818) 2nd First Lady of the United States

Piccolo, how do you use the tracker when you eat gluten free foods? Because usually I don't know how big my serving really is, or how many calories it has. I would like to do this, but I am not sure how to go about it with gluten-free foods. :blink:

Dear Jokamo,

I usually say 1 serving or 1 cup it just makes it easier. If they don't have the specific food you eat choose one that is close to the discription as possible. You canalways write the correct food after you print it out. An example is I say I have 2 slices of toast for breakfast etc. Hope this helps.

Susan

Dairy/Cesain free Oct. 2005

Gluten free June 2006