Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piccolo

I'm Done With Amy's

I thought maybe I was reacting to Amy's pizza and mac & cheese. I was... but not to gluten. My dairy intolerance has returned AND tomatoes are an issue.

Don't assume all your reactions to gluten-free foods are gluten. It might slow you down finding other intolerances. I would have felt better a full year ago if I'd stopped worrying about trace gluten and paid attention to other ingredients instead. :lol:

Don't assume all your reactions to gluten-free foods are gluten. It might slow you down finding other intolerances. I would have felt better a full year ago if I'd stopped worrying about trace gluten and paid attention to other ingredients instead. :lol:

True, dat!

I just bought Amy's gluten free marinara sauce with no added msg. My husband is allergic to MSG and he reacted to it as though it had msg. I recently developed fructose malabsorption and I was tired after I ate it not thinking about the garlic and onions. But who knows, it could have been that I react to msg or possibly hidden gluten.

I don't think I would ever have figured out all my intolerances if I had not posted on this board :unsure: You hear these words "hives" and "rashes" but what do they mean? And what causes them? After I went off gluten I got itching without a rash, itching with a rash, inflamed rash without itching, and hives. All were caused by different foods. And to make it even more complicated :rolleyes: , sometimes your reaction to a food after a time can change if you do not get the 'original message' :D Another wake-up call, so to speak.