This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Preggie Pops

Q1821

Q1821 Apprentice

I am 71/2 weeks pregnant and I need some relief all this morning sickness. Lots of people have said try preggie pops. However I haven't been able to find them or if they are gluten free? Any ideas, thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

wolfie Enthusiast

Not sure if they are gluten-free or not, but I found some at Motherhood Maternity. I bought some for my sister who is due in Feb. They came in a pack of 6 or 8, I think.

Guhlia Rising Star

You can find them at Babie's R Us, Motherhood Maternity, and many other maternity/baby stores. I don't know if they're gluten free though.

Archived