Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eriella

What's Safe At The Grand Central Station Food Court?

I just found out that I get to go to the UN in New York on a class trip and I am super excited! After we are done, the professor told us that we will stop at the Grand Central Station food court to get dinner before we head home. Does anyone have any recommendations on what is safe and good?

Thanks in advance!!

If I were there, I'd rather call Risotteria and have them deliver a gluten-free pizza or pasta and breadsticks to the station!

Have fun in New York- it is one of the best cities.

Well first off, have a great time! Way back when I didn't know I had the disease, I worked at Grand Central in the Graybar Building. It was fun when I could get a corn muffin, bagel or whatever else I wanted. Now, I suggest you find something beforehand. Not sure if you can call ahead but if you can, go for it. Otherwise, the only safe choice I know of is fruit. Don't risk it, stay healthy. You don't want to get ill while in the greatest city in the world! Not sure what your class trip is doing but if you can, do Broadway, Rockefeller Center, the Central Park area and the museums. I could go on but I won't. Just eat right and it's best to pack your own survival kit.