Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarnalberry

Puget Sound: Mora's Ice Cream

Available in Bellevue and Bainbridge, Mora Ice Cream is an Argentinian ice cream place that a friend of mine introduced me to. They carry gluten free ice cream cones (tapioca and rice? I recall them being CF and SF) if you don't want your ice cream in a cup. They also have a number of very tasty sorbets that are entirely CF. It's not cheap, but it's dessert out, which is fun to do once in a blue moon.

Oh, yum. Where are they located in Bellevue?

The link in the original post (underlined text generally indicates a hyperlink that will take you to another website) lists their locations. In Bellevue, they are in BellSquare.

The link in the original post (underlined text generally indicates a hyperlink that will take you to another website) lists their locations. In Bellevue, they are in BellSquare.

Thanks, Tiffany. Gluten, casein, soy free ice cream??? I'll have to check for cane sugar and vanilla, but that sure sounds good to me. They must have great ice cream to afford a BelSquare retail shop. I'll ask the Bellevue GIG leader if he's tried that ice cream shop.

BURDEE

Thanks for the info, Tiffany. I just saw the underline on a glance-through and didn't realize it was a hyperlink. I will have to try that on my next infrequent visit to the mall.

Thanks for the info, Tiffany. I just saw the underline on a glance-through and didn't realize it was a hyperlink. I will have to try that on my next infrequent visit to the mall.

thanks for understanding. I realized about half an hour after posting that I could have sounded *totally* snarky, :ph34r: when I just meant to be helpful if someone hadn't realized that bit. :)

No worries, Tiffany! I didn't see it as snarky but helpful---guess my snarky-meter is temporarily in the shop. :)

Meanwhile, I am planning a trip to the Mall next week!