Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daughter_of_TheLight

-sigh- Lipstick? -finally The Question Comes...-

I'm sure you've had this before, but I have a question

WHAT ABOUT GLUTEN FREE LIPSTICK AND LIP GLOSS!!!!!!

No company wants to SWEAR that thier lip gloss is gluten-free! it's infuriating! Can anyone help?

Badger Balm lip balm is also gluten-free.

For lip products that are completely gluten-free, I really like Andrea Rose. I have her lip gloss and like it very much.

I've spoken to her on the phone and she told me she works very closely with her chemist to ensure there are no ingredients sourced from gluten.

http://www.andrearose.com/

I also use her night cream and mascara.

It's a bit more of a hassle to order rather than buy locally, but I've wasted so much money on products that didn't agree with me--not to mention the reactions-- so for me this makes more sense.

Ooo. I forgot to add the small but relevant fact that I can't use anything with wax in it. It makes the skin around my lips break out. (even burt's bees. Don't ask.) So It was hard BEFORE celiac...

Ooo. I forgot to add the small but relevant fact that I can't use anything with wax in it. It makes the skin around my lips break out. (even burt's bees. Don't ask.) So It was hard BEFORE celiac...

I don't know if there are waxes in it, but here is the ingredient list for the lip gloss--

http://personalbasics.stores.yahoo.net/lipgloss.html

Nars? Isn't that the name of an umbrella school in michigan?

Revlon Colour Stay is safe (but I'd call anyway to maek sure they didn't change it).

Thank you! i'm still looking.