Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

confused

Choc/pb Treats

I was making some rice krispies treats this weekend with cocoa pebbles and fruity pebbles. Well i decided to add peanut butter with the cocoa pebbles, and omg they are so good. So anyone looking for a good pms treat try these.

what i did

was melt the butter and peanut butter

then added the marsmellows

then the cocoa pebbles

my husband was even in love with them. Im makins some more tommorow.

paula

Cocoa Pebbles are gluten-free. I eat them EVERY morning. Thats ALL I eat in the mornings because I know it is safe. Other stuff I eat do not sit well. I have been wanting to make pebbles bars for some time until I found out I can not handle Any kind of PB.I wonder if you can use Almond Butter? :rolleyes:

Cocoa Pebbles are gluten free. Cocoa Krispies are not. Perhaps that's what you're thinking of.

I was making some rice krispies treats this weekend with cocoa pebbles and fruity pebbles. Well i decided to add peanut butter with the cocoa pebbles, and omg they are so good. So anyone looking for a good pms treat try these.

what i did

was melt the butter and peanut butter

then added the marsmellows

then the cocoa pebbles

my husband was even in love with them. Im makins some more tommorow.

paula

What an awesome-sounding dessert. If hubby and I weren't starting South Beach this week (we are not celiac, our DD is, but our house is gluten-free) I would sooooooooooooo be making those by the truckload right now. Those sound sooooo goooood. I think I'll have to whip up a batch for DD as a special treat. Maybe some will jump into my mouth!