Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mama2

gluten-free Pumpkin Muffins

I have been seeing other post about Pumpkin recipes so I thought I would share mine too!

These are a Gluten Free version of Starbucks pumpkin muffins they have out this time of year. SO I made my own... very yummy!

One box gluten-free pantry muffin mix (got at wal-mart)

Pumpkin Pie spice (about 1 TBL)

Brown sugar ( 1/2 c)

Mix these dry ingrediants together, then follow the directions on the box.

Then, add in about 8oz pumpkin puree.

In a sepreate bowl, mix one container cream cheese, powder sugar (1/4 to 1/2c), Pure Vanillia (1tsp), set aside.

Fill muffin cups/tin with pumpkin mixture then add a nice size spoon-full of cream cheese mixture ( I pushed it down in a bit). Sprinkle with wallnuts (if you want). Bake at 350 for 16 min.

My family and neighbors said they are good enough to sell..lol!

They taste better the next day!

Happy eating!

I have been seeing other post about Pumpkin recipes so I thought I would share mine too!

These are a Gluten Free version of Starbucks pumpkin muffins they have out this time of year. SO I made my own... very yummy!

Brown sugar ( 1/2 c)

In a sepreate bowl, mix one container cream cheese, powder sugar (1/4 to 1/2c), Pure Vanillia (1tsp), set aside.

Fill muffin cups/tin with pumpkin mixture then add a nice size spoon-full of cream cheese mixture ( I pushed it down in a bit). Sprinkle with wallnuts (if you want). Bake at 350 for 16 min.

Happy eating!

Does Wal-Mart have a special section for gluten free or is the muffin mix with the other baking products?

Brown sugar ( 1/2 c)

Happy eating!

These sound great do they not call for eggs or do you still use the ingridents on the box too?

Sorry. You still have to use what the directions call for...I just added in stuff. So that would be 6tbl butter, 2 eggs , 1c milk.

Does Wal-Mart have a special section for gluten free or is the muffin mix with the other baking products?

At my wal-mart they were in with the reg baking mixes.

These sound really good, and perfect for the holiday season. THanks for sharing the recipe. THose Gluten Free Pantry mixes really turn out well.

Unfortunately they have dairy so I can no longer eat them :(

mama2, I just wanted to let you know that I made these muffins on Saturday night... TO DIE FOR! I love love love them, and can't tell the difference between them and the real thing except for maybe the texture... but even then, pretty dang close. They're excellent to curl up with a cup of cocoa and read a book! Thanks sooo much for the recipe.