Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NWLAX36Mom

Breckenridge, Co

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

We are headed to Breckenridge to ski in January. Anyone have any gluten free restaurant experience/recommendations there? Thanks.

I don't know of any, but I get up there every now and then. If I find out anything I will let you know. There is a City Market up there which is owned by Kroger and includes King Soopers. I know King Soopers carries some Gluten free items so there is a decent chance City Market does as well. I know that doesn't really answer your question but hopefully it helps.

If you have CVID and have been diagnosed with celiac disease, it's possible you may not have it. Talk to your immunologist.

If you have read any of my restaurant posts, do not follow what I have ordered anywhere as I cannot guarantee it is gluten free.

Join eNewsletter

I just got back from Breckenridge and happened upon a Mexican restaurant that has a gluten-free menu. It's called Mi Casa Mexican restaurant and they seem to be well versed on how to accomodate our diet, in terms of preparation. I thought it was great and had no bad reaction, but I'm also not extremely sensitive. Enjoy!

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter