Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lilgreen

Could Ds' Foot Cramp Be A Symptom Of Being Glutened?

This morning on the walk to school ds had an awful foot cramp. Could this be a symptom of being glutened? He's had leg and foot cramps before but I never tracked them because I never thought they could be related, but now I'm wondering.

Thanks!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

This morning on the walk to school ds had an awful foot cramp. Could this be a symptom of being glutened? He's had leg and foot cramps before but I never tracked them because I never thought they could be related, but now I'm wondering.

Thanks!

I'd say that yes, it could be a symptom. After my dd was born, I had horrendous foot cramps and pain for over a year. I seriously thought that I had stress fractures in both feet! When we put dd on the diet, I went on as well and the pain cleared up in a matter of days. I've heard many others here report the same thing with foot pain that went away once on diet.

I'd definitely track it to see if the two coincide.

Vicky

Join eNewsletter

Apparently it can, Im pretty suire it also has to do that the gluteing possibly blocks your intake on Nutriens due to the immunereaction or even sucks it right out of you! Maybe you should try to give your body electrolytes, Magnesium /Potassium to be exact which if lacking or low in the body usually causes severe legcramps. See if drinking a small bottle of Gatorade Berry, Grape or Orange which are accoprding to my Glutenfree shopppngguide glutenfree until the symptoms/legcramps go away , helps. This should replace any Electrolytes the glutening sucked out of your body pretty quickly! Maybe it helps!

Susi with Shayden and Brandy

Shayden, pos. with DQ 2, pos. for Glutensensitivity with Tissuetransglutaminase Stool TgA 45 Units

Brandy, pos. with DQ2 + DQ8, DX Celiac Nov.07, gluten-free since Nov. 1st 07, Tissuetransglutaminase Stool TgA 63 Units

Me: Gastroscopy negative f. Celiac, IBS, Oesophagitis, Hiatus-Hernia

Join eNewsletter

Apparently it can, Im pretty suire it also has to do that the gluteing possibly blocks your intake on Nutriens due to the immunereaction or even sucks it right out of you! Maybe you should try to give your body electrolytes, Magnesium /Potassium to be exact which if lacking or low in the body usually causes severe legcramps. See if drinking a small bottle of Gatorade Berry, Grape or Orange which are accoprding to my Glutenfree shopppngguide glutenfree until the symptoms/legcramps go away , helps. This should replace any Electrolytes the glutening sucked out of your body pretty quickly! Maybe it helps!

Susi with Shayden and Brandy

Shayden, pos. with DQ 2, pos. for Glutensensitivity with Tissuetransglutaminase Stool TgA 45 Units

Brandy, pos. with DQ2 + DQ8, DX Celiac Nov.07, gluten-free since Nov. 1st 07, Tissuetransglutaminase Stool TgA 63 Units

Me: Gastroscopy negative f. Celiac, IBS, Oesophagitis, Hiatus-Hernia

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter