Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lilypad23

Gelatin Capsules

Does anyone know if Bernard Jensen gelatin capsules are gluten free? I used to take them before I got diagnosed, but then ran out. I was thinking of ordering them again, but I've had some difficulty finding out if they're for sure gluten free. Does anyone use them or use some other form of gelatin capsules that are safe? Thanks.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

What would you use gelatin capsules for?

Osteoporosis, and sacroiliac arthritis diagnosed 32 yrs of age.  Chronic low wbc, Severe constipation, Migraines, severe GERD, multiple miscarriages, Sjrogen's disease, positive ANA, thyroid nodules (hyperthryoid), fatty liver disease with elevated enzymes, low vitamin D, low protein, IBS, SIBO, Discoid lupus, mulitple food allergies and massive hair loss.  I left my career because I was too sick to keep working, and it was devastating because I couldn't apply for disability without a diagnosis.  My daughter was a preemie and she has Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) and had a positive ANA and Rheumatoid Factor at 16 and now has been dx'd with Hashimoto's.

Allergic to:  corn, rice, beans, tomatoes, dairy.  Not diagnosed as celiac.