Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

katifer

Our Bubbles- Have Gluten!

i get bubbles from Walmart and Target--i emailed the company----Imperial Toys-- and this was their response :

Thank you for contacting Imperial Toys. I believe we do have some form of gluten in our bubble solution. I if your child may get very sick I do not recommend using our products.

Thanks

Patrick

so beware!!my child and i broke out in a rash and felt horrible the rest of the day--couldnt find out why until i thought of the bubble solution!!! i guess we have to make our own.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

i get bubbles from Walmart and Target--i emailed the company----Imperial Toys-- and this was their response :

Thank you for contacting Imperial Toys. I believe we do have some form of gluten in our bubble solution. I if your child may get very sick I do not recommend using our products.

Thanks

Patrick

so beware!!my child and i broke out in a rash and felt horrible the rest of the day--couldnt find out why until i thought of the bubble solution!!! i guess we have to make our own.

Thank you for this information. I have been searching for a mystery glutening.... this might solve it.

Stacy, mom to Charlie - 4 years old, diagnosed celiac in /11

http://www.imperialtoy.com/CustomerService/faqs/Super_Miracle_Bubbles_MSDS_2010_Rev_0.pdf

Any company who lists *Proprietary Ingredience*... you need to stop buying from. They support their suppliers over those of the consumers....as in Hershey.

In additon: "

Thank you for contacting Imperial Toys. I believe we do have some form of gluten in our bubble solution. I if your child may get very sick I do not recommend using our products."

I find this a pretty lame response. Dose it or does it not? Pthhh..

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Thanks

Patrick

I just wanted to point out this OP is from 2008. I suggest anyone using these bubbles contact the company again to see if their answer has changed.

A simple meal with love is better than a feast where there is hatred. Proverbs 15:17 (CEV)