Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jerseygrl

Attention Oreo Lovers

You have to try KinniTOOS Chocolate Sandwich cookies by Kinnikinick. The real deal!

My mom was dx'd Celiac in her 80's after a life time of stomach troubles. I am fine however.

2nd daughter born in 2000

An agitated kid since birth, non-compliant attitude, dx'd with PDDNOS in 2003, ADHD in 2006

Had ongoing facial rash since 2004 -- tested for Lupus -- negative, discovered a high antibody count.

Never complained of stomach ache

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Do these have milk in them?

Ruth, single mom to DD1, 14, DD2, 113, and DS, 7

Kosher, low carb (since 6/3/07), gluten free (since 11/15/07), dairy free, mostly legume (incl. soy) free since 2/7/08. Now on the Blood Type Diet (type O) which includes cutting out corn as well. I have fibromyalgia and this diet is helping me feel better.

Join eNewsletter

Darn is right, casein free :D

My mom was dx'd Celiac in her 80's after a life time of stomach troubles. I am fine however.

2nd daughter born in 2000

An agitated kid since birth, non-compliant attitude, dx'd with PDDNOS in 2003, ADHD in 2006

Had ongoing facial rash since 2004 -- tested for Lupus -- negative, discovered a high antibody count.

Never complained of stomach ache

Join eNewsletter

Both the chocolate and vanilla flavors are delicious. I have to hide them from my kids because they eat them all and there are none left for me!

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Join eNewsletter

Uh oh, these sound dangerous! I'd better not buy any! :lol:

I'm quite certain these aren't low carb. ;)

Ruth, single mom to DD1, 14, DD2, 113, and DS, 7

Kosher, low carb (since 6/3/07), gluten free (since 11/15/07), dairy free, mostly legume (incl. soy) free since 2/7/08. Now on the Blood Type Diet (type O) which includes cutting out corn as well. I have fibromyalgia and this diet is helping me feel better.

Join eNewsletter

Everytime I order bread I get one of them. I prefer the chocolate ones...just beause they are the most like the real thing. I figure i'm paying $10 for shipping anyways so might as well order a few dollars more ;)

~ Lisa ~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...

...26 years old...

...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter