Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MELINE

I Am So In Loooooove

Hi there...

Just wanted to say that after 2 years of crying and fighting with someone who wasn't worth it (and I was such a fool not to be able to see that...) I finally showed him the way out and now I am in love with a WONDERFUL caring sensitive smart funny boy who makes me FLY....Just needed to share that with you, cause I keep posting sad things but now everything is better. And he is so handsome that everyone is staring at him and he keeps telling me he feels the same way about me and I am so so so so so happy....I AM HAAAAAAAPY

He came to pick me up and he knew I would be with my best friend (and it was going to be the first time he would meet her) and he came with 2 roses, one for me and one for my friend.....I found that so cute...

Just a happy month....

Celiac September 2007

Graves disease June 2008

Candida overgrowth / started treatment November 2008

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thats Great! Sometimes it takes time but its worth the wait.

I've been married 32 years and still cant complain.

I'm very happy for you!

Ken

Hi there...

Just wanted to say that after 2 years of crying and fighting with someone who wasn't worth it (and I was such a fool not to be able to see that...) I finally showed him the way out and now I am in love with a WONDERFUL caring sensitive smart funny boy who makes me FLY....Just needed to share that with you, cause I keep posting sad things but now everything is better. And he is so handsome that everyone is staring at him and he keeps telling me he feels the same way about me and I am so so so so so happy....I AM HAAAAAAAPY

He came to pick me up and he knew I would be with my best friend (and it was going to be the first time he would meet her) and he came with 2 roses, one for me and one for my friend.....I found that so cute...

Just a happy month....

"Ryo tatereba mi ga tatanu"

If we try to serve both sides, we cannot stand our own ground.

Japanese proverb

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter

Thank you Ken! Thank you mommida!!

Celiac September 2007

Graves disease June 2008

Join eNewsletter

That is wonderful Meline! I wished I'd have been that smart thirty years ago when my now-husband was upsetting me continuously before getting married! Because he is still doing it, and making me miserable. I should have done what you did, and kicked him out of my life then.

I hope he is the right one for you. I think it is so sweet that he brought your friend a rose, too. He sounds like a wonderful guy.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join eNewsletter

:)

This is such good news. And, I can totally relate........I am 46 years old, and have JUST found the truest love of my life......he is a miracle to me and we are continually amazed. He exceeds the list I made for God, years ago, with my requirements and wishes in a mate.

God bless! And enjoy.

SUSIE

Diagnosed January 2006

"I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells." ~Dr. Seuss

Join eNewsletter

That is wonderful Meline! I wished I'd have been that smart thirty years ago when my now-husband was upsetting me continuously before getting married! Because he is still doing it, and making me miserable. I should have done what you did, and kicked him out of my life then.

I hope he is the right one for you. I think it is so sweet that he brought your friend a rose, too. He sounds like a wonderful guy.

ursa major when he is making you miserable think of your grandchildren (they are so cute....) and keep your head up....sorry to hear that...I am sure you also had your happy moments but it seems like it is very difficult to marry the right person.....I wish you wouldn't feel miserable. You look so sweet in the photo with your grandchildren...Enjoy them!!

I hope too that Panagiotis is a wonderful guy, but...you never know...Untill now he is the greatest and I want to be positive for the future. Thank you ursa major for your wishes.

Celiac September 2007

Graves disease June 2008

Join eNewsletter

This is such good news. And, I can totally relate........I am 46 years old, and have JUST found the truest love of my life......he is a miracle to me and we are continually amazed. He exceeds the list I made for God, years ago, with my requirements and wishes in a mate.

God bless! And enjoy.

Dingo girl is he the one in the photo??? You look very happy (you are beautiful you know!!) I am so happy to read what you wrote....He is a miracle to you?!!! I am sure he is giving you true love, since you must have had enough experience with other guys and now you can compare and you know what you are looking for. It is much better when you find what you are looking for after having tried for many years. I guess it was worth waiting!! Good for you!!

Celiac September 2007

Graves disease June 2008

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter