Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paytons_mom

Supermarket Gluten Free List

Hey Everyone

I am from Nova Scotia Canada and i have a 2 1/2 lil girl who has just recently been diagnosed. My husband is traveling to Maine for a week and i want to send him with a list of food to buy her. Cereals, cookies, treats, meals and anything really.

I am looking for food ideas and brands and where to go to buy them.

I have tried to print off hannafords gluten free list and it wont let me... does anyone have a copy of this?

This is alot to ask i know.. But i am just lookin gfor some ideas that take good that i can buy her and then if she likes them i will order them online.

Thanks in adavnce

Nicole

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I replied to your post on another board, but here is the Whole Foods list :

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/specialdiets/stores/PTL.html

Good luck!

Hey Everyone

I am from Nova Scotia Canada and i have a 2 1/2 lil girl who has just recently been diagnosed. My husband is traveling to Maine for a week and i want to send him with a list of food to buy her. Cereals, cookies, treats, meals and anything really.

I am looking for food ideas and brands and where to go to buy them.

I have tried to print off hannafords gluten free list and it wont let me... does anyone have a copy of this?

This is alot to ask i know.. But i am just lookin gfor some ideas that take good that i can buy her and then if she likes them i will order them online.

Thanks in adavnce

Nicole