Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

imsohungry

Has Anyone Tried With gluten-free Chex Cereal

Just wondering if anyone besides me has tried the new gluten-free Chex cereal. There may be a post about it already...I couldn't find one. I haven't had a problem eating it...it's a nice, inexpensive change from eating the same old thing. The company discloses what they use in place of barley. Thoughts?

Just Curious. -Julie

Loves of my life: God, my hubby, and my baby boy!

"I will never give up on my dreams; I will simply modify my path for reaching them." (JH-me).

"Life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow"

(John Michael Montgomery).

"I'm gonna be somebody, one of these days I'm gonna break these chains" (Travis Tritt).

"Life is better left to chance. I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance."

(Garth Brooks).

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

if u refer to rice chex...MUDDY BUDDIES are back in season...yay! I used a whole box on them...yummy!

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

I've been eating it in the morning....cup of skim milk and a banana. It's not bad, of course I'd give my right arm to find a really good frosted mini wheat...that's gluten-free. Plus it's better than the gluten-free cornflakes I've been eating...I think I had more stuck in my teeth than in my stomach. Like anything else...don't knock it til you try it

Jami

Happy to have a fortified cereal that's not sweet. I'm very sensitive and have been eating them regularly without problem. :D

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

The Rice Chex are gluten-free - I haven't checked the Corn Chex lately, but that would be nice. Chances are that Wheat Chex won't be going gluten-free any time soon.... :lol:

Lee

I never liked bread anyway.....

Chances are that Wheat Chex won't be going gluten-free any time soon.... :lol:

:lol: :lol: Wheatless Chex?

"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"

- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.