Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crystelmarie

Garlic Jim's Pizza Highlands Ranch Co

Garlic Jims Famous Gourmet Pizza in Highlands Ranch now has a gluten free crust!!!! I tried it yesterday and was pleasently surprised by how good it tasted. They have a 9" crust right now that they get from Deby's in East Denver. If your gluten free in Colorado you know Deby's. The crust was crispy and delicious, and with Garlic Jim's Pizza sauce and toppings it was like heaven. You can pick it up or have it delivered hot and fresh to your door. I am definetly recommending it to all my gluten free friends in the area.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Just wanted to give anyone a heads up to be careful when eating here. When I first found out about it - I was so excited because I thought the pizza was fantastic! I started ordering from there all the time. There were MANY times that they sent me a regular crust, NOT a gluten-free crust (obvious because the gluten-free crust is thin and the regular is not). The first time it happened I called to make sure they hadn't changed the crust but the person I spoke to explained that same thing about thick/thin crust. It's a lucky thing I called! It happened so often that I think they started to believe I was making it up because the last time I called the manager said they would send a driver to pick it up before they would send me a new one! They picked it up and I was right- NOT gluten-free.