Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hacilar666

Washington State?

Hello everyone! I am not from Washington. However, I will be traveling to Yakima, WA in January. My husband and I have to attend a business dinner. Any suggestions for a "safe" restaurant in the area, preferably close to the Capitol Theatre. Thanks!

Hi all,

This is my first time in a chat room EVER :) I was diagnosed with celiac a year and a half ago and have just started my kids on a gluten-free diet as well. We live just outside Shelton, Wa. Shoping gluten-free here is pure torture !!!!! I just started buying off Amazon but find it hard to order something I dont know that I like and the stores here have a less than adequate selection. I am hoping to find some friendly people here that have tips especialy on packing school lunches :)

Hi! I'm new to the board, and new to the Gluten-free lifestyle. The doctor told me I might have Celiac Disease last monday, and test results came in and confirmed this as of this morning (though I'd been doing my best to eat gluten-free in the meantime).

I live in Downtown Seattle (as the name implies), and I have only just begun my search for appropriate places to eat...

I've also tried to learn as much as I can about the disease, and foods I can/can't eat in the last week and a half, but there's so much information out there!! :blink:

Anyway, I just figured I'd say hi, and you'll probably see me on these boards regularly. :)

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

The biopsy would need to come from your small intestine. That's where the damage is done from celiac. But you need to be on a gluten diet for the tests to be accurate. How long have you been on the PPIs? My hubby had severe acid reflux issues ...
    The doctor did 8 biopsy from the top of my throat to the bottom of my stomach....he thought I had H-Hyploi..but I did not. I am beginning to think they are missing my issues. He gave me some pump inhibitors, that's it. I have an appt. with...
    Your doctor would run a blood tests (ask for full celiac panel) and then confirm with endoscopy and biopsy celiac doesn't always show up on endoscopy and sometimes the biopsy is what confirms.