Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mzcippy

Boston Market

We have eaten there 3 times since diagnosed and two times no problems at all and my son is thrilled- it is a favorite even before being dx w/ celiac disease. Then we went to a different location wed. eve- thurs he had a horrible headache followed by throwing up. We are not sure if it was Boston Market or something else- we ate at my sister's house for lunch that day-supposed safe meal there.

Has anyone had any experience? I read the website listing and the chicken should be safe-no crazy injections, potatoes fine-that is all he ate. Thanks-

It will be one year since my 13 yr old was diagnosed-doing good. Hoping my other two remain ok with gluten. Grateful for all the help!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

mzcippy,

I can't eat at Boston Market. I tried it once and had problems with it. It is the coating and spices they put on the chicken. There are several other resturants that I can't eat at either and I am not very sensitive.

Susan

Dairy/Cesain free Oct. 2005

Gluten free June 2006

We go there and have had no problems with it. Don't eat the gravy, it has wheat in it. The chicken and mashed potatoes are gluten-free, though there's always the risk of CC anywhere you go. We've been fine so far.