Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BellyTimber

Doctors - Media - Businesses

Guest BellyTimber

A phenomenally good discussion is under "technical" under the heading 'leaving' started 15 March 2004.

The main weak spots are evidently organisational and can involve medical schools, insurance, contracts and the like. There is another pitfall in the personal attitude of some practitoners.

We are enriched by professionals participating with us in these discussions.

I think it was under "eating out", a gluten-free caterer shared with us her restaurant plans as they unfolded and sought our opinions.

Do doctors want to ask us patients questions - do they dare - do they want to tell us & help us to understand better, how the medical system works. (Bearing in mind we are - collectively - knowledgeable and good critical thinkers)

An Australian contributor, gfinfostand, has shared excellent ideas about interfacing with businesses and doctors.

I don't get on with the media so I can't get any of those balls rolling. I greatly value postings in particular regard to interfacing with the different institutions and sectors within our society.

I would be so stuck without this forum, it has done wonders for me in a few weeks.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

A phenomenally good discussion is under "technical" under the heading 'leaving' started 15 March 2004.

The main weak spots are evidently organisational and can involve medical schools, insurance, contracts and the like. There is another pitfall in the personal attitude of some practitoners.

We are enriched by professionals participating with us in these discussions.

I think it was under "eating out", a gluten-free caterer shared with us her restaurant plans as they unfolded and sought our opinions.

Do doctors want to ask us patients questions - do they dare - do they want to tell us & help us to understand better, how the medical system works. (Bearing in mind we are - collectively - knowledgeable and good critical thinkers)

An Australian contributor, gfinfostand, has shared excellent ideas about interfacing with businesses and doctors.

I don't get on with the media so I can't get any of those balls rolling. I greatly value postings in particular regard to interfacing with the different institutions and sectors within our society.

I would be so stuck without this forum, it has done wonders for me in a few weeks.

Thanks for your reference to an Australian Contributer.

I suspect you mean "coeliacinfostand"

Alan