knittygirl1014

Dinosaur Bbq (upstate Ny)

Rate this topic

Anyone in Rochester, Syracuse or I think NYC... Dinosaur BBQ has lots of gluten free items! I went to the one in Syracuse a few weeks ago and my waitress said she eats gluten, dairy and soy free just like me! It was seriously the most thrilling thing you can hear in a restaurant, as I'm sure you know. She helped me pick out a really delicious meal and I had no reaction later. I had the pork and brisket platter with a salad and a rice and beans side that was really way more delicious than it sounds. You should try it!

I've been wanting to go to the one in NYC (Harlem) for years now, and I just never seem to get there. It's not the most convenient because it's not in Manhattan so I'd actually have to plan to go to Harlem. But I've heard Dinosaur BBQ is amazing! I called once just to see if they could do gluten-free and the person I had spoken to on the phone was incredibly nice and told me that gluten-free was not a problem at all and they could even make me the bbq fried rice if I gave them a little advance notice that I was coming.

I think I need to get my butt in gear and go there!