Rate this topic

I'm in the market for a cooler that plugs into the power source in my car.... something that would be appropriate for a 2 day car trip. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations. :D Thanks!

I was given one as a gift. Haven't used it in my van and probably won't. Have used it in the garage for soda. The thing is, they do not keep cold like a refrigerator would. They all seem to cool a certain number of degrees cooler than the outside temp. So for me that meant cool but not cold soda. It also helps if the food/drink you put in it is cold to begin with. Mine is only large enough for 6 cans. Not something I would have bought for myself.

I'm in the market for a cooler that plugs into the power source in my car.... something that would be appropriate for a 2 day car trip. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations. :D Thanks!

We had a coleman refridgerated cooler. We had it for 8 years. We have used it on a week long hotel stay, in the car and at home. It worked great until we had a short in our outlet in the car and it got fried. I will probably get another one.