Nestor

Where To Find Gluten-free Products In Fall River, Ma

Rate this topic

Hi everybody:

I am going to Fall River, MA for one month and I need to find locations to buy gluten-free products. I found a supermarket online called Shaw's, does anybody know if they sell these products?

Thanks,

Nestor

Hi everybody:

I am going to Fall River, MA for one month and I need to find locations to buy gluten-free products. I found a supermarket online called Shaw's, does anybody know if they sell these products?

Thanks,

Nestor

Hi Nestor,

Most of the Shaw's have a gluten free section, small but there are basic things like gluten-free pasta and crackers. Also the Stop and Shops usually have gluten-free sections. You might check online to see if there is a Trader Joe's close by, they have some awesome gluten-free french rolls (more in the shape of hamburger buns) that you can't get on the west coast (I moved to MA from CA a few months ago). Also, a lot of the larger/chain restaurants have gluten free menus, with Legal Seafoods being the best in my opinion. Also there's Not Your Average Joe's (not sure if there's one of either of these in Fall River since I don't live there and am new to the area), PF Chang's, etc. There are also some smaller natural foods type stores that carry gluten-free products. I am sure someone that has lived in this area longer than I have will have more/better info for you.

Enjoy your trip!

R