Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Silk has a lot of good soy milk....they have vanilla,chocolate,strawberry and plain that we get alot. They taste really good in my opinion.

The chocolate tastes just like normal chocolate milk...my dad could not tell a difference when we had him compare.

I use the other ones for cereal too and for things we make that need milk...in my opinion they are awesome products.

Here is the manufacturers list of their gluten free products

White Wave Gluten-free Product List: from http://www.whitewave.com/index.php?id=17&cid=2#10

Soymilk

Silk Organic Plain

Silk Vanilla

Silk Very Vanilla

Silk Enhanced

Silk Chocolate

Silk Coffee Soylatte

Silk Mocha

Silk Chai

Silk Spice Soylatte

Silk Unsweetened

Silk Light Plain

Silk Light Vanilla

Silk Strawberry

Silk Nog

Silk Exclusively Formulated for Starbucks

Silk (produced by White Wave) is gluten-free, as is Whole Soy. Pacific Soy Milk is gluten-free, as is Soy Dream (but not Rice Dream). Trader Joe's Soy Milk is gluten-free as well, and I believe 8th Continent is too.

Thanks guys for your help! I really want to be able to cook with milk again and since I cannot tolerate ANY lactose, I thought I would give soy milk a try. For some reason, I thought most brands had gluten... Guess I was wrong.

Do any of you know of any gluten-free soy cheeses?

Depends... do they have to be casein free? If so, you've got like two choices: Follow Your Heart and _some_ of the Soymage stuff. If not, just read the labels, most are gluten-free, but you have to read the ingredients.

Thanks so much! I just hope that the stores here have these products! I don't think that I'm caesin intolerant, I think it's just a lactose thing. I've never been officially tested I just know my body hates dairy and/or anything else with lactose in it.