twe0708

Frustrating

Rate this topic

I had a baked potato with my special butter only and a bag of M & M's and within a half hour I could feel the thunder storm coming. I must have had a hit of wheat but don't know how. If it's that easy then I don't know what else to do! :( :( :( :(

Searching for things that bother us can be very frustrating indeed. :(

Sometimes your reaction time changes, sometimes any food cause discomfort, sometimes your tummy can be off or sometimes other ingredients can bother you. And sometimes, your hands can transfer gluten from another source. It's almost impossible to figure it out. We all just do our best.

A baked potato and some M&M's should not be a gluten issue, unless they were Crispy M&M's or you live in New Zealand. I don't know what you special butter is, but sometimes dairy can be an issue for a while.

I'm sorry you're feeling bad. I went thru the same thing for months. I found I was getting cc from touching things like the microwave, oven or refridgerator handle. I wash hands more frequently, especially after touching common items, just in case, as the rest of my family eats gluten. I'm trying to figure out how to use less paper towels.

Good luck to you.