River*

Does Anyone Have Homemade Pasta Recipe Without....

Rate this topic

Hi, does anybody have a homemade pasta recipe without gluten, rice, sorghum, millet, corn, eggs, soy, dairy...

I would like to use pea flour, garbanzo bean flour.. or ..any suggestions?

Can I make pasta with just water and one of those flours, without it falling apart when flattened?

Have you ever tried a Spaghetti Squash?

Very yummy to use instead of noodles.

Cut it in half, remove seeds, places face down on plate and microwave for about 14 minutes until soft. Then use a fork and it will string up, not sure how to explain it. All I know is next time I make pasta I am using this, so much beter for you and very good.

I love spaghetti squash. It doesn't take like a squash at all.

No it doesnt, seems to take on what ever flavor you put on it. I used it the first time about a month ago, I always wanted to try it and I am glad I did.

I made this chicken and mushrooms with marina sauce and some cheese, was so good.

I make pasta with those things, but the recipe does say that the 4 eggs per two cups of flour can be substituted with 1 c flax gel. My recipe also has 1 t guar or xanthan gum per cup flour and 1/2 t salt and 2 T oil.

No it doesnt, seems to take on what ever flavor you put on it. I used it the first time about a month ago, I always wanted to try it and I am glad I did.

I made this chicken and mushrooms with marina sauce and some cheese, was so good.

We had that with sausage and garlic tomato sauce last night! I actually bake mine in the oven, and I leave the seeds in there for baking, I find it easier to scoop them after.