nmjackson

Gfcf Chourico?

Rate this topic

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew if chourico is gluten free casin free? I am new to cooking Gluten-free Casein-free for my fiance and for thanksgiving I hope that I can continue our traditions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

The best way to find out for sure is to call the company that makes the brand you use. In most cases it should be safe but always check to be sure.

I think you mean chorizo. I i mix it with eggs when i cook it. Is gluten free depending on preservitives all it is is pork and spices. Wikipedias definition is Spanish chorizo is made from coarsely chopped pork and pork fat, seasoned with smoked piment

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew if chourico is gluten free casin free? I am new to cooking Gluten-free Casein-free for my fiance and for thanksgiving I hope that I can continue our traditions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

I buy Chourico at Publix and it's gluten free. I buy the Gaspar brand and it does list nonfat dry milk on the label. It''s sold along with other Portuguese sausages like linguica which I believe is also gluten-free.

This might help . . . Click here . . . Gaspar Chourico

Thank you all so much... this is so new to us and I honestly wasn't a frequent cook before we realized that he had celiac's and now I am cooking daily so I'm just trying to use the foods we had previously enjoyed but being very careful to use only gluten free foods... any ideas and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks again for the info he will be so happy to hear this news!

Nikki