Ian.Burgos

Having A Reaction

Rate this topic

Hi im new to this whole gluten free thing, but I was diagnosed about 6 months ago. Not taking it seriously i ate gluten up until 2 months ago. For the most part I feel a lot better, but something i ate has given me a really nasty reaction. What can I do or eat to ease this?

Hi im new to this whole gluten free thing, but I was diagnosed about 6 months ago. Not taking it seriously i ate gluten up until 2 months ago. For the most part I feel a lot better, but something i ate has given me a really nasty reaction. What can I do or eat to ease this?

the only thing that i have found helps is reaching out to other people and posting on this message board. i am right there with you (stupid chocolate cake)...and knowing other people are going through the same things helps me most. Hope you feel better soon!!

I have to agree about the sharing with others. I was a gluten cheater too, for a little while. I'm am strict about it now, but sick in other ways. I hope you recover quickly!

Drink lots and lots of water, no processed foods, fresh fruits and veg- keep your diet as clean as possible. i think that helps ger over a glutening faster. Feel better!