runningcrazy

Almond Butter Should Be Ok Now Right?

Rate this topic

So a couple months ago i had almond butter because peanut butter would leave me in bed sick all day. well almond butter did the same thing to me!

so for the last 2months ive been having sunflower seed butter. but im wondering since ive been eating almonds and walnuts unroasted/unsalted for over a month now with no problem, if the almond butterwould hurt me now. because fora while i couldnt eat nuts but now i can.

the ingredients are: almonds, evaporated cane juice(sugar), palm fruit oil, and salt.

i dont think i would react to anything but the almonds. so whats your thougthts?

So a couple months ago i had almond butter because peanut butter would leave me in bed sick all day. well almond butter did the same thing to me!

so for the last 2months ive been having sunflower seed butter. but im wondering since ive been eating almonds and walnuts unroasted/unsalted for over a month now with no problem, if the almond butterwould hurt me now. because fora while i couldnt eat nuts but now i can.

the ingredients are: almonds, evaporated cane juice(sugar), palm fruit oil, and salt.

i dont think i would react to anything but the almonds. so whats your thougthts?

I had the same problem with peanut and almond butter in the beginning. It's now been 4 months, and I can tolerate both PB and A butter :D:D:D:D Yay!!

I am still leery, though, so I take 2 enzymes with lots of lipase when I eat it and no problem :D

NextQuick Access

Insert: Center

Insert: Topic Link

Insert: Post Link

Insert: CODEBOX

Insert: SPOILER

Insert: Acronym

I had the same problem with peanut and almond butter in the beginning. It's now been 4 months, and I can tolerate both PB and A butter :D:D:D:D Yay!!

I am still leery, though, so I take 2 enzymes with lots of lipase when I eat it and no problem :D

NextQuick Access

Insert: Center

Insert: Topic Link

Insert: Post Link

Insert: CODEBOX

Insert: SPOILER

Insert: Acronym

thanks! Thats reasurring, when i finish my sunbutter ill give our old almond butter a try. AFTER the cross country meet. not gonna be sick for finals:) thanks