collins146

Gluten Free Chain Restaurants

Rate this topic

When I eat out now it has to be at Ruby Tuesday, Chile's, Uno's, Outback, or Olive Garden(these are the chains in my area that offer a gluten-free menu). None of these places serve breakfast. Are there any restaurants with a gluten-free breakfast menu? Are there any chain restaurants with a gluten-free menu that I haven't thought of?

Don't know where you're located but First Watch has gluten-free breakfast options.

Perkins has some items. I called them last week, they said "meat, poultry, seafood with no seasoning or sauces, hashbrowns, mashed potatoes, all salad dressings, the egg classics breakfasts, bacon, sausage" you'll need to talk to the manager and explain cooking it away from other things and in a clean pan, etc, and avoid the french fries they told me they are NOT gluten free, but everything on this list above is. So for breakfast, you should be able to have eggs, hashbrowns and breakfast meat!

First Watch's menu looks awesome. This isn't very encouraging though: "The following includes a comprehensive list of menu items at First Watch that are Gluten-Free. However, due to occasional product substitutions or potential for changes in product ingredients without the knowledge of First Watch, Gluten intolerant guests are urged to use tremendous care in choosing from our menu."

lol. pretty bad. I'm going anyway.