Internal-Disaster

Anyone Have A Good Gluten Free Casein Free Chocolate Anything Recipe?

Rate this topic

I know there is Enjoy Life Brand chocolate chips that are Dairy free soy and gluten free but I am not sure how to incorporate that into a mix for chocolate chips or a cake. I also heard that the chips do not melt like regular choc chips but they do taste just like regular chocolate chips.

Namaste brand is allergen free...they have brownies, cakes, flour blends...cookies...and VERY VERY good! I made a chocolate cake for a coworker's birthday two weeks ago and EVERYONE loved it. The brownies are SO good and even better when you add pnut butter or bake them a minute or two under the time listed on the back of the bag.

When we are in need of a chocolate fix, I throw a handful or two of Enjoy Life chocolate chips into Namaste brownie batter. That makes the most awesome brownies!

I have never had a problem with Enjoy Life chocolate chips melting. In fact, I buy them to make my daughter candy all the time. I melt them and put the melted chocolate into candy molds, let 'em set and pop them out. They are great.

Michelle

Western Washington State

Gluten, corn, dairy, soy, MSG & "many more" things-free family

Although Elana's Chocolate Chip Cookies aren't bad, her Chocolate Chip Brownies are to die for! And they are not only gluten free casein free, but totally grain free!!

http://www.elanaspantry.com/brownies/

the chocolate I usually do (Gluten-free Casein-free) is:

straight up chocolate bars (dark, of course, and *good* quality, NOT Hershey's)

hot chocolate (cocoa powder, milk sub, agave/honey/sugar, vanilla)

chocolate chip banana muffins (I use Tropical Source chocolate chips, myself)

I was going to suggest Elana's Pantry too, but it looks like nasalady already has it covered! Elana's Pantry is my favorite for grain-free/casein free/soy free recipes. They are really simple to make too! Hope you can find one you like! :)