Rate this topic

Can anyone tell me if Diet Soda's are Gluten Free??? I have read that most soda's are but haven't found anything saying if diet soda's are ok.

Thanks

I don't know of any diet soda that contains gluten. Years ago one of the sugar free fruit flavored drinks (non bubbly) did contain gluten. Not sure if it was Minute Maid or Crystal Light. But I think that is no longer the case and it should be okay.

I know some brands of root beer and orange soda are not gluten free. I don't drink diet so not sure about the diet. To be safe always check with the company. What brand name to do drink?

Can anyone tell me if Diet Soda's are Gluten Free??? I have read that most soda's are but haven't found anything saying if diet soda's are ok.

Thanks

Before you drink that diet soda, do yourself a huge favor and google "aspartame."

I know some brands of root beer and orange soda are not gluten free. I don't drink diet so not sure about the diet. To be safe always check with the company. What brand name to do drink?

Which brands?

richard

Before you drink that diet soda, do yourself a huge favor and google "aspartame."

I fully agree with getting rid of the diet soda. My dd drank it when she first moved here. I had her switch to regular soda. She dropped 10 pounds, her shakiness stopped and she was not so irritable.