Julysailor

Dry Skin And Hair Loss

Rate this topic

I'm in recover mode and doing better but I noticed my skin on my arms are always dry now and a lot more hair collecting in the shower drain than usual. Is this a nutrition thing and if so what foods or suppliments do I need to include in my diet. I already take a multivitamin, a B complex, C, D3, E, Niacin, Fish Oil, calcium and acididophius. Thanks for any and all help!

I'm in recover mode and doing better but I noticed my skin on my arms are always dry now and a lot more hair collecting in the shower drain than usual. Is this a nutrition thing and if so what foods or suppliments do I need to include in my diet. I already take a multivitamin, a B complex, C, D3, E, Niacin, Fish Oil, calcium and acididophius. Thanks for any and all help!

Have you had your thyroid checked? My lab results were normal, but low so thyroid helped. I also am not so bone chilling cold.

*Definitely* get your thyroid checked. It could be a vitamin deficiency, but it sounds more thyroid-related to me.