Rate this topic

Can anyone help with product list of items you can buy at walmart target i have to drive an hour to whole foods and its getting a little old, plus i would like more variety and going through all my products and getting strict about what i use.

List with food, makeup shampoo any product would help

thanks

This book is my life saver. It has the Great Value brands as well as major and other generics brands. It also has a section for personal care items and pharmacy. Cecelia's Marketplace grocery shopping guide. Well worth the money to saved and buy locally! Click here

Do note that Great Value has changed there product lines since October 2009 and you need to check the Cecelia's marketplace website for the recalls to the book and update them when you receive it. Always read labels as well!

Can anyone help with product list of items you can buy at walmart target i have to drive an hour to whole foods and its getting a little old, plus i would like more variety and going through all my products and getting strict about what i use.

List with food, makeup shampoo any product would help

thanks

You would definitely be doing yourself a better service to get a list of safe/unsafe ingredients, like these:

http://www.celiac.com/articles/181/1/Safe-Gluten-Free-Food-List-Safe-Ingredients/Page1.html

http://www.celiac.com/articles/182/1/Unsafe-Gluten-Free-Food-List-Unsafe-Ingredients/Page1.html

Companies can change at a whim, and it's better to know what ingredients to single out. I go to Whole Foods for certain things that I just can't get at the regular stores around here (and cuz I love it!!)but you shouldn't have to do all of your shopping there.