CeliacAndCfsCrusader

I'm Done With Ted's Montana Grill - Aurora, Co

Rate this topic

Dear Ted's- Thanks for going to the trouble of creating a gluten-free Menu, but I've given you 3 chances over the past year and you've CC'd 2 of those 3 times.

The first trip you put a regular dinner biscuit on my plate of food.

The second visit, your server had no idea about gluten-free dining (although I managed to escape without incident after I gave clear instructions).

My third visit, you managed to CC me even though I ordered the most basic of meals (potato, steak & asparagus). My guess is the CC came from the smoky taste of the asparagus, was it prepared "carefully"?).

So, 3 strikes and you're out. Outback has never come close to CCing me and they deserve my business because they not SAY they're trying to win my business, they execute.

PS: It's obvious when more than one person on the waitstaff has no clue what Gluten IS, that we have a problem...even though your menu is in a very impressive leatherette booklet.

I'm no where close to get to a Ted's. How disapointing!

Make sure to let the actual restaurant know. Perhaps a letter to the higher ups in a gentler tone?

Just a thought.

Make sure to let the actual restaurant know. Perhaps a letter to the higher ups in a gentler tone?

Just a thought.

Usually would, but the first visit the Manager came over to apologize, but was rather indifferent about the whole thing. I might still send a note, but I've written them off. Sorry Ted, you're all fluff and nothing to back it up.