JustLovely9216

Starbucks

Rate this topic

Anyone else see this?

Starbucks is now offering an entire Gluten-Free section of packaged goodies! They include KIND bars, lucy

Anyone else see this?

Starbucks is now offering an entire Gluten-Free section of packaged goodies! They include KIND bars, lucy

Both Starbucks did not have the gluten free items that I have visited in the last week. I visited the Starbucks in the Phoenix Airport in Terminal 3 and they did not have them. I also visited the starbucks today at Target and they did not have them. I talked to the manager at the Airport and told her how nice it would be when traveling to be able to grab a gluten free snack and that the airport locations should carry them. I want to support them when they do carry them, but was disappointed that neither Starbucks I've visited had them yet.

I am a daily visitor to Starbucks. The deal is that the "full service" Starbucks have the gluten free items, while those that are under the roof of another, like Target and grocery stores, do not. Also, the very small Starbucks do not have these items. If you visit a big Starbucks, in So Cal anyway, you can find them. The dried fruits and kind bars are very good. Gonna try their nut mixes next :P

I am a daily visitor to Starbucks. The deal is that the "full service" Starbucks have the gluten free items, while those that are under the roof of another, like Target and grocery stores, do not. Also, the very small Starbucks do not have these items. If you visit a big Starbucks, in So Cal anyway, you can find them. The dried fruits and kind bars are very good. Gonna try their nut mixes next :P

Thanks for the info. I wished the smaller starbucks, especially the ones in the airport would carry them! We travel a lot, and it would be so nice.