Bobbijo6681

Pretty Excited...

Rate this topic

I was pretty excited this week when one of my good friend's daugther was selling cookie dough for a school fundraiser. She was all excited to tell me that she had cookie dough for me to order (they know that I always order stuff when it is for school. I almost never say no) and before I could even say "No thanks" she says they even have a Gluten Free one....I was seriously doubting that she knew what she was talking about, as I have only been gluten-free for about 2 months, and so I know that I haven't completely educated all of my friends even yet. So she brought me the order form to look at and they did have a gluten-free/CF Chocolate Chip Cookie Tub. AND...it was no more expensive then the other options, that kinda surprised me. I was totally amazed that even fundraisers are becoming more aware of special diets, and it was pretty exciting to know that I could still order and not have to give it away...and could still feel "normal"

Just wanted to share my exciting news!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

That is cool - surpising but cool! More awareness helps everyone involved!

that is very cool.

I normally don't order those things though because they're full of refined sugars and transfats. Both of which I avoid just as much as gluten!